The number of writs that can be prayed for and issued by the Supreme Court and/oHome | Discussion Forum
The number of writs that can be prayed for and issued by the Supreme Court and/or a High Court is
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The provisions as covered by Article 343 to 351 under Part XVII of the constitution of India deals with
2) Which Article of the Constitution of India has defined the term ‘State’?
3) Which Article of the constitution defines the term state in Indian context?
4) The members of the Rajya Sabha are elected for a term
5) Which part of Indian constitution is described the Magna Carta of India?