The pension of a high court judge is charged to the
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Mainstream Nationalism in India
2) The Chairman of Rajya sabha can be removed from his office only if he is removed from :
3) Which schedule of the constitution of India deals with powers, authority and responsibilities of municipalities?
4) The power to prorogue the Lok Sabha rests with
5) The position of the president which was undermined by the 42nd amendment was sub-sequently somewhat retrieved by the