The pension of a high court judge is charged to the
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The governor of a state is empowered to grant pardons etc. and to suspend, remit or commute sentences in certain cases under:
2) The Chairman of Rajya sabha can be removed from his office only if he is removed from :
3) A procedure whereby a proposed legislation is referred to the electorates for settlement by their direct votes is called :
4) By which Constitutional Amendment Act was the number of Lok sabha seats increased from 525 to 545 ?
5) The position of the prime minister of India is superior to that of his counter-part in Britain because