The salaries of A, B and C are in the ratio 1:3:4. If the salaries are increasedHome | Discussion Forum
The salaries of A, B and C are in the ratio 1:3:4. If the salaries are increased by 5%, 10% and 15% respectively, then the increased salaries will be in the ratio
View More Related Question
1) Two numbers are in ratio P:Q. when 1 is added to both the numerator and the denominator, the ratio gets changed to R/S. again, when 1 is added to both the numerator and denominator, it becomes 1/2. Find the sum of P and Q.
2) If a:b:c = 3:4:7, then the ratio (a+b+c):c is equal to
3) If 2/3 of A=75% of B=0.6 of C, then A:B:C is
4) The ratio of water and milk in a 30 liter mixture is 7:3. Find the quantity of water to be added to the mixture in order to make this ratio 6:1.
5) The incomes of A and B are in the ratio 3:2 and their expenditure are in ratio 5:3. If each saves Rs. 1000, then, A's income can be: