If two times A is equal to three times of B and also equal to four times of C, tHome | Discussion Forum
If two times A is equal to three times of B and also equal to four times of C, then A:B:C is
View More Related Question
1) The number of students in 3 classes is in the ratio 2:3:4. If 12 students are increased in each class this ratio changes to 8:11:14. The total number of students in the three classes in the beginning was
2) If A:B = 2:3, B:C = 4:5 and C:D = 5:9 then A:D is equal to:
3) Two numbers are in ratio 4:5 and their LCM is 180. The smaller number is
4) A cat leaps 5 leaps for every 4 leaps of a dog, but 3 leaps of the dog are equal to 4 leaps of the cat. What is the ratio of the speed of the cat to that of the dog?
5) If a:b:c = 3:4:7, then the ratio (a+b+c):c is equal to