If A:B = 2:3, B:C = 4:5 and C:D = 5:9 then A:D is equal to:
View More Related Question
1) The incomes of A and B are in the ratio 3:2 and their expenditure are in ratio 5:3. If each saves Rs. 1000, then, A's income can be:
2) What must be added to each term of the ratio 7:11, So as to make it equal to 3:4?
3) In a class, the number of girls is 20% more than that of the boys. The strength of the class is 66. If 4 more girls are admitted to the class, the ratio of the number of boys to that of the girls is
4) Two numbers are in ratio 7:11. If 7 is added to each of the numbers, the ratio becomes 2:3. The smaller number is
5) A and B together have Rs. 1210. If 4/15 of A's amount is equal to 2/5 of B's amount, how much amount does B have?