The nucleus of an atom consists of
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The mass number of an atom is equal to
2) The half life period of an isotope is 2 hours. After 6 hours what fraction of the initial quantity of the isotope will be left behind?
3) The hottest part of the gas flame is known as
4) The items amenable to detection by soft x-rays are
5) The gas present in the stratosphere which filters out some of the sun s ultraviolet light and provides an effective shield against radiation damage to living things is