The molecules of which gas have highest speed?Home | Discussion Forum
The molecules of which gas have highest speed?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The nucleus of an atom consists of
2) The names of the scientists, Newlands, Mendeleev, and Meyer are associated with the development of
3) The half life period of an isotope is 2 hours. After 6 hours what fraction of the initial quantity of the isotope will be left behind?
4) The number of g-molecule of oxygen in 6.02 x 1024CO molecules is
5) The maximum number of covalent formed by nitrogen is