A storage area used to store data to a compensate for the difference in speed atHome | Discussion Forum
A storage area used to store data to a compensate for the difference in speed at which the different units can handle data is
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Who invented vacuum tubes?
2) Analog computer works on the supply of
3) A Compiler is _____________________.
4) What type of control pins are needed in a microprocessor to regulate traffic on the bus, in order to prevent two devices from trying to use it at the same time?
5) What is meant by a dedicated computer?