Chief component of first generation computer was
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Registers which are partially visible to users and used to hold conditional codes (bits set by the CPU hardware as the result of operations), are known as
2) An application suitable for sequential processing is
3) From which generation operating systems were developed?
4) What is the main difference between a mainframe and a super computer?
5) The first general purpose electronic computer in the world was