None of two girls / who were present / appeared to be inclined / to listen to saHome | Discussion Forum
None of two girls / who were present / appeared to be inclined / to listen to sane advice.
View More Related Question
1) I told him / the story / in details / to make him understand it fully.
2) Every man, woman and child / is now aware / of the terrible consequences of / habit of smoking.
3) I and my colleague / have carefully considered the important issues raised by / the report which you sent me and / we have decided to take the following action.
4) It was him / who came / running / into the classroom.
5) Everyone knows / that the leopards is / faster / of all animals.