The angle between the minute hand and the hour hand of a clock when the time isHome | Discussion Forum
The angle between the minute hand and the hour hand of a clock when the time is 4.20, is:
View More Related Question
1) At what angle the hands of a clock are inclined at 15 minutes past 5?
2) How many times do the hands of a clock coincide in a day?
3) At what time, in minutes, between 3 o'clock and 4 o'clock, both the needles will coincide each other?
4) At 3:40, the hour hand and the minute hand of a clock form an angle of:
5) An accurate clock shows 8 o'clock in the morning. Through how may degrees will the hour hand rotate when the clock shows 2 o'clock in the afternoon?