Ctrl + Z

Home | Discussion Forum

Free Online Test


Ctrl + Z

View More Related Question

1) "Ctrl + PageUp" is used to

2) Where can you find the horizontal split bar on MS Word screen ?

3) Which of the following is not a font style?

4) Headers and footers can include text and graphics, as well as the _____.

5) Home Key uses for

UP Gk Online Test


Study 2 Online Says....
Kindly log in or signup.