In most of the IBM PCs, the CPU, the device drivers, memory, expansion slots andHome | Discussion Forum
In most of the IBM PCs, the CPU, the device drivers, memory, expansion slots and active components are mounted on a single board. What is the name of the board?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The control unit of a microprocessor
2) Which type of computers uses the 8-bit code called EBCDIC?
3) When did arch rivals IBM and Apple Computers Inc. decide to join hands?
4) Nepal brought a computer for census of 2028 BS. This computer was of
5) The first firm to mass-market a microcomputer as a personal computer was