A technique used by codes to convert an analog signal into a digital bit streamHome | Discussion Forum
A technique used by codes to convert an analog signal into a digital bit stream is known as
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which of the following memories allows simultaneous read and write operations?
2) In a computer _____ is capable to store single binary bit.
3) How many symbols exist in Baudot code?
4) John Napier invented Logarithm in
5) The computer code for the interchange of information between terminals is