Twisted pairs are used in
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) A __________ is a device that forwards packets between networks by processing the routing information included in the packet.
2) ISP exchanges internet traffic between their networks by
3) Which organization has authority over interstate and international commerce in the communications field?
4) The first network that planted the seeds of Internet was:
5) _______are hardware and software combinations that connect devices running different native protocols.