The deleted file in MS-DOS can be recovered if you use the command mention belowHome | Discussion Forum
The deleted file in MS-DOS can be recovered if you use the command mention below immediately, the command is:
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which command below will instruct DOS to do a "quick format".
2) Which of the following represents a correct sequence for the boot process on a DOS machine?
3) The maximum length in DOS commands is
4) Which command is used to list out deleted files in DOS?
5) After upgrading your computer to a new DOS version, an older application displays the error message "Incorrect DOS version". What should you do to run this application?