To copy the file command.com from drive c: to drive a:
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which command be used to clear the screen and display the operating system prompt on the first line of the display?
2) In DOS, which of the following keys will bypass the CONFIG.SYS and AUTOEXEC.BAT files?
3) In which version of DOS. CHKDSK command has been changed to SCANDISK?
4) Suppose you had an incurable computer virus and decided to wipe out all the data and partitions on your hard drive and reformat. What is the order in which you must delete the partitions?
5) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to undelete a bunch of files with extension DOC that you have just deleted?