To copy the file command.com from drive c: to drive a:
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The command used to copy a file named temp.doc from drive C: to drive A: is
2) The time command is used to display _____ time.
3) When executed from a bootable hard drive, which command will make a formatted floppy disk bootable?
4) To view any currently running Terminate Stay Resident (TSR's) programs you could type:
5) A system has two IDE hard drives that are each divided into primary and extended partitions, which drive letter is assigned to the primary partition of the second drive?