FAT stands for
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) When you create a subdirectory within a directory, the process is known as _____
2) In which year the first operating system was developed
3) Which command is used to get the current date only?
4) After trying to unload a TSR, you get an error message saying that other TSRs were loaded after the one you tried to remove. Which of the following commands could you use to see the current load order?
5) Upper Memory blocks are located where?