xcopy command can copy
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which command is used to clear the screen
2) To copy the hidden system files of DOS to another disk you can use the command
3) Which internal DOS command clears the screen and places the DOS prompt in the upper left corner of the screen?
4) In DOS, what key would you press to step through the Config.sys and Autoexec.bat?
5) Which command will be used to display file and directory names only, without size, date, and time information?