Which command is used to make a new directory?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which internal DOS command clears the screen and places the DOS prompt in the upper left corner of the screen?
2) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to combine FILE1 plus FILE2 into new file named FILE3?
3) While working with MS-DOS, which command will you use to display the version?
4) The Fdisk command in DOS _____ .
5) Using the _____ switch causes FDISK to display the partition status of your hard disk without executing FDISK.