Which command is used to make a new directory?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) An entire path name, consisting of several sub-directory names can contain upto
2) What you type at the DOS command prompt to return back to windows?
3) What command can you add to the AUTOEXEC.BAT file so that your computer temporarily stops in the execution of the file before continuing?
4) The vol command is used to
5) Which command will be used to display file and directory names only, without size, date, and time information?