The purpose of vacuum tube was to NOT ack like
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) In most IBM PCs, the CPU, the device drives, memory expansion slots and active components are mounted on a single board. What is the name of this board?
2) Who is credited with the idea of using punch cards to control patterns in a waving machine?
3) A term associated with the comparison of processing speeds of different computer system is:
4) The magnetic storage chip used to provide non-volatile direct access storage of data and that have no moving parts are known as
5) A set of flip flops integrated together is called ____