Which command is used to change the file name?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The time command is used to display _____ time.
2) A system has two IDE hard drives that are each divided into primary and extended partitions, which drive letter is assigned to the primary partition of the second drive?
3) Which command is used to make a new directory?
4) Which command will be used to display file and directory names only, without size, date, and time information?
5) Which command is used to copy all files from drive A with extension .TXT to the currently logged drive and directory?