Which command is used to change the file name?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Each time you turn the power switch on, which control files will the computer check?
2) Which file executes commands in DOS?
3) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to force DOS to recheck all clusters when reformatting a disk?
4) Which of the following represents a correct sequence for the boot process on a DOS machine?
5) Which of the following filename extension suggests that the file is a backup copy of another file?