Which command is used to change the file name?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which command is used to copy files?
2) After upgrading your computer to a new DOS version, an older application displays the error message "Incorrect DOS version". What should you do to run this application?
3) Which two of the following DOS commands are used to display or set the date and time of your computer's infernal clock?
4) Which command will be used to display file and directory names only, without size, date, and time information?
5) Which of the following applies to Internal DOS commands?