Which command is used to change the file name?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to switch to the monochrome display from color display?
2) Which command of DOS is used to sort the file in reverse order?
3) After doing a low-level format, what would be the next step in configuring the hard drive in a system?
4) Suppose you had an incurable computer virus and decided to wipe out all the data and partitions on your hard drive and reformat. What is the order in which you must delete the partitions?
5) Filename extensions help identify certain files. What filename extension identifies command files?