Which command is used to change the file name?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which command of MS-DOS is used to copy only files that have been modified on or after the date you specify?
2) Which command is executed before the others when a computer is first turned on?
3) Which command is used to display the subdirectory structure of the currently logged drive and pause the screen display after each screenful of information?
4) Which command be used to clear the screen and display the operating system prompt on the first line of the display?
5) Which file system DOS typically use?