The maximum length in DOS commands is
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which DOS command will configure a serial printing port?
2) Which command is used to clear the screen
3) Which command will be used to display file and directory names only, without size, date, and time information?
4) Which command is used to display the subdirectory structure of the currently logged drive and pause the screen display after each screenful of information?
5) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to sort the file in ascending order?