The maximum length in DOS commands isHome | Discussion Forum
The maximum length in DOS commands is
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) After trying to unload a TSR, you get an error message saying that other TSRs were loaded after the one you tried to remove. Which of the following commands could you use to see the current load order?
2) Which command is used to copy files?
3) You suspect that your automatic modem dialer is not working correctly. Which of the following commands will manually dial the number 123-4567?
4) To organize files on a disk, MS-DOS separates them into areas called _____
5) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to specify the size of the disk to format.