The time command is used to display _____ time.
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) A _____ boot is when DOS is restarted without turning off the computer.
2) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to copy all files from the currently logged drive and directory with the extension .TXT to the drive A?
3) What do you type at the DOS command prompt to return back to Windows
4) Which of the following commands allows you to make a directory?
5) Which DOS command is used to detect, diagnose and repair logical and physical disk errors on both, uncompressed and Double space compressed drive?