The tracks on a disk which can be accessed without repositioning the R/W heads iHome | Discussion Forum
The tracks on a disk which can be accessed without repositioning the R/W heads is
Post description for this questionDo you want to describe better ?
View More Related Question
1) The two kinds of main memory are:
2) The octal equivalence of 111010 is
3) Magnetic disks are the most popular medium for
4) Which part interprets program instructions and initiate control operations.
5) A register organized to allow to move left or right operations is called a ____
Download MCQ PDF