The tracks on a disk which can be accessed without repositioning the R/W heads iHome | Discussion Forum
The tracks on a disk which can be accessed without repositioning the R/W heads is
Post description for this questionDo you want to describe better ?
View More Related Question
1) Which of the following is the 1's complement of 10?
2) What is the name of the display feature that highlights are of the screen which requires operator attention?
3) Which device can understand difference between data & programs?
4) John Napier invented Logarithm in
5) FORTRAN programming language is more suitable for ____
Download MCQ PDF