For over 500 years, paper was only available and sold as single sheets. In 1902,Home | Discussion Forum
For over 500 years, paper was only available and sold as single sheets. In 1902, an inventive Australian used half size sheets of paper, a bit of glue and cardboard to create the what?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) In which decade was the first solid state integrated circuit demonstrated?
2) Which of the following was first patented by an Australian in 1889?
3) In which year was MIDI introduced?
4) What is the name of the CalTech seismologist who invented the scale used to measure the magnitude of earthquakes?
5) What 'game' was first produced by the Southern Novelty Company in Baltimore, Maryland in 1892?