Which of the following is the 1's complement of 10?Home | Discussion Forum
Which of the following is the 1's complement of 10?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which of the following memories must be refreshed many times per second?
2) A 32 bit microprocessor has the word length equal to
3) Registers which are partially visible to users and used to hold conditional codes (bits set by the CPU hardware as the result of operations), are known as
4) A section of code to which control is transferred when a processor is interrupted is known as
5) Which of the following is the first computer to use Stored Program Concept?