The first Indian to receive Noble Prize in Literature was
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Manav Seva Award has been instituted in the memory of
2) The first Indira Gandhi Award for International Justice and Harmony has been given to
3) 'Global 500' awards are given for the outstanding achievement in which of the following fields?
4) Which of the following awards was conferred upon Smt. Aruna Asaf Ali for her role in the welfare of adult and women?
5) Gandhi Peace Prize for the year 2000 was awarded to the former President of South Africa along with