Most modern TVs draw power even if turned off. The circuit the power is used inHome | Discussion Forum
Most modern TVs draw power even if turned off. The circuit the power is used in does what function?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) In a color television set using a picture tube a high voltage is used to accelerate electron beams to light the screen. That voltage is about...?
2) What do we call a network whose elements may be separated by some distance? It usually involves two or more small networks and dedicated high-speed telephone lines.
3) '.INI' extension refers usually to what kind of file?
4) What does AC and DC stand for in the electrical field?
5) Where is the headquarters of Intel located?