The ratio of width of our National flag to its length is
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Under which Delhi Sultan's rule, was the Kharaj in the form of a proper land tax levied over large parts of northern India?
2) According to Max Muller, Aryans migrated to India from :
3) 'Natya - Shastra' the main source of India's classical dances was written by
4) Murshid Quli Khan became the diwan of Bengal in :
5) "Milind Panho" explaining the Buddhist doctrines in the form of a dialogue between Milind and his teacher Nagsena (the great Buddhist philosopher ) is in :