Internet mail places each object in
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which one of the following is an SMTP server configured in such a way that anyone on the internet can send e-mail through it?
2) When the sender and the receiver of an email are on different systems, we need only _________
3) An email client needs to know the _________ of its initial SMTP server.
4) If you have to send multimedia data over SMTP it has to be encoded into
5) Which one of the following protocol is used to receive mail messages?