Which one of the following is an SMTP server configured in such a way that anyonHome | Discussion Forum
Which one of the following is an SMTP server configured in such a way that anyone on the internet can send e-mail through it?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) When the sender and the receiver of an email are on different systems, we need only _________
2) Which one of the following protocol is used to receive mail messages?
3) When the mail server sends mail to other mail servers it becomes ____________
4) Internet mail places each object in
5) If you have to send multimedia data over SMTP it has to be encoded into