In how many generations a computer can be classified?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) A storage area used to store data to a compensate for the difference in speed at which the different units can handle data is
2) A computer has very low failure rate because it uses electronic components. It produces very consistent results. This is highlighted by which of the feature of computer?
3) When was Pascaline invented?
4) The difference between memory and storage is that memory is _____ and storage is __
5) Which elements of worksheet can be protected from accidental modification