Which of the following is not processing?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which of the following is the first computer to use Stored Program Concept?
2) Which elements of worksheet can be protected from accidental modification
3) In most IBM PCs, the CPU, the device drives, memory expansion slots and active components are mounted on a single board. What is the name of this board?
4) Which term is used to describe RAM?
5) Registers, which are partially visible to users and used to hold conditional, are known as