Today’s computer giant IBM was earlier known by different name which was changHome | Discussion Forum
Today’s computer giant IBM was earlier known by different name which was changes in 1924. What was that name?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Where as a computer mouse moves over the table surface, the trackball is
2) In how many generations a computer can be classified?
3) A compiler is a translating program which
4) The control unit of a microprocessor
5) Which of the following is the most quickly accessible storage?