The arranging of data in a logical sequence is calledHome | Discussion Forum
The arranging of data in a logical sequence is called
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) An application program that helps the user to change any number and immediately see the result of that change is
2) Which of the printers used in conjunction with computers uses dry ink powder?
3) Which of the following storage device can store the largest amount of data?
4) The contents of information are stored in
5) Which statement is valid about magnetic tape?