A set of flip flops integrated together is called ____
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) A hard copy would be prepared on a
2) In most IBM PCs, the CPU, the device drives, memory expansion slots and active components are mounted on a single board. What is the name of this board?
3) A high quality CAD system uses the following for printing drawing and graphs
4) A collection of related instructions organized for a common purpose is referred to as
5) Which of the following is not computer language?