Second term of sequence with general term n2 - 4/2 is
View More Related Question
1) In a certain AP, 5 times the 5th term is equal to 8 times the 8th term, then its 13th term is equal to
2) A number 15 is divided into three parts which are in AP and sum of their squares is 83. The smallest part is
3) If the first term of an AP is 2 and common difference is 4, then sum of its first 40 terms is
4) The sum of 5 numbers in AP is 30 and sum of their squares is 220. Which of the following is the third term ?
5) 25 trees are planted in a straight line 5 metres apart from each other. To water them the gardener must bring water for each tree separately from a well 10 metres from the first tree in line with the trees. How far will he move in order to water all the trees beginning with the first if he starts from the well ?