Why are vacuum tubes also called valves?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) In which year was UK’s premier computing event called ?The which computer? started?
2) Who developed a mechanical device in the 17th century that could add, subtract, multiple, divide and find square roots?
3) The accuracy of the floating-point numbers representable in two 16-bit words of a computer is approximately
4) In a computer _____ is capable to store single binary bit.
5) Which is not a computer classification?