1,8,15,22,29,36,… isHome | Discussion Forum
View More Related Question
1) If the first term of an AP is 2 and common difference is 4, then sum of its first 40 terms is
2) Common difference of sequence 5,8,11,14,… is
3) 25 trees are planted in a straight line 5 metres apart from each other. To water them the gardener must bring water for each tree separately from a well 10 metres from the first tree in line with the trees. How far will he move in order to water all the trees beginning with the first if he starts from the well ?
4) The sum of the first four terms of an AP is 28 and sum of the first eight terms of the same AP is 88. Sum of first 16 terms of the AP is
5) An AP consist of 31 terms if its 16th term is m, then sum of all the terms of this AP is