View More Related Question
1) A.P whose nth term is 2n-1 is
2) The sum of the first ten terms of an AP is four times the sum of the first five terms, then the ratio of the first term to the common difference is
3) The sum of 5 numbers in AP is 30 and sum of their squares is 220. Which of the following is the third term ?
4) If the first term of an AP is 2 and common difference is 4, then sum of its first 40 terms is
5) In a certain AP, 5 times the 5th term is equal to 8 times the 8th term, then its 13th term is equal to