If the roots of the equation (b - c)x2 + (c - a)x + (a-b) = 0 are equal, thenHome | Discussion Forum
If the roots of the equation (b - c)x2 + (c - a)x + (a-b) = 0 are equal, then
View More Related Question
1) Common difference of sequence 5,8,11,14,… is
2) If the third term of an AP is 12 and the seventh term is 24, then the 10th term is
3) A number 15 is divided into three parts which are in AP and sum of their squares is 83. The smallest part is
4) The sum of 5 numbers in AP is 30 and sum of their squares is 220. Which of the following is the third term ?
5) If the first term of an AP is 2 and common difference is 4, then sum of its first 40 terms is