The sum of 5 numbers in AP is 30 and sum of their squares is 220. Which of the fHome | Discussion Forum
The sum of 5 numbers in AP is 30 and sum of their squares is 220. Which of the following is the third term ?
View More Related Question
1) If the first term of an AP is 2 and common difference is 4, then sum of its first 40 terms is
2) Second term of sequence with general term n2 - 4/2 is
3) Common difference of sequence 5,8,11,14,… is
4) The sum of the first ten terms of an AP is four times the sum of the first five terms, then the ratio of the first term to the common difference is
5) A number 15 is divided into three parts which are in AP and sum of their squares is 83. The smallest part is