Which of the following is a User-defined data type?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) What will be the output of the following C code on a 32-bit machine?
int x = 10000;
double y = 56;
int *p = &x;
double *q = &y;
printf("p and q are %d and %d", sizeof(p), sizeof(q));
2) The C language defines ________ fundamental data types
3) What will be the output of the following C code?
float f1 = 0.1;
if (f1 == 0.1f)
4) Which of the data types has the size that is variable?
5) What is the output of this C code?
signed char chr;
chr = 128;