What is short int in C programming?Home | Discussion Forum
What is short int in C programming?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) For 16-bit compiler allowable range for integer constants is ________?
2) Which of the following is not a correct variable type?
3) The format identifier ‘%i’ is also used for _____ data type?
4) The C language defines ________ fundamental data types
5) What will be the output of the following C code on a 32-bit machine?
int x = 10000;
double y = 56;
int *p = &x;
double *q = &y;
printf("p and q are %d and %d", sizeof(p), sizeof(q));