Which is correct with respect to size of the datatypes?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Is there any difference between following declarations?
Is there any difference between following declarations?
2) Which of the following is not a correct variable type?
3) Range of unsigned int is?
4) Which of the datatypes have size that is variable?
5) What will be the output of the following C code on a 32-bit machine?
int x = 10000;
double y = 56;
int *p = &x;
double *q = &y;
printf("p and q are %d and %d", sizeof(p), sizeof(q));