Which of the datatypes have size that is variable?Home | Discussion Forum
Which of the datatypes have size that is variable?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Which is correct with respect to size of the datatypes?
2) Which of the data types has the size that is variable?
3) What will be the output of the following C code on a 32-bit machine?
int x = 10000;
double y = 56;
int *p = &x;
double *q = &y;
printf("p and q are %d and %d", sizeof(p), sizeof(q));
4) Character literals in C syntax are?
5) What is Enum datatype syntax?