Which of the following is not logical operator?
View More Related Question
1) What is the output of this C code?
int i = 5;
i = i / 3;
2) What is the output of this C code?
int y = 3;
int x = 5 % 2 * 3 / 2;
printf("Value of x is %d", x);
3) Consider the following statements:
int a=2, b=3, c=4; What are the values of a, b and c, respectively?
4) Consider the following program fragment:
main() Which one of the given answers in correct?
5) If the following variables are set to the values as shown below, then what will be the value of the following expression?