In mathematics and computer programming, which is the correct order of mathematiHome | Discussion Forum
In mathematics and computer programming, which is the correct order of mathematical operators ?
View More Related Question
1) Operator precedence determines which operator:
2) Which bitwise operator is suitable for turning off a particular bit in a number?
3) What is the output of this C code?
int i = -5;
i = i / 3;
printf("%d ", i);
4) Consider the following code fragment:
int a,c; c=2; What will be the value of "a" after the above lines are executed?
5) Pick up the odd one out from the following