Which bitwise operator is suitable for turning off a particular bit in a number?Home | Discussion Forum
Which bitwise operator is suitable for turning off a particular bit in a number?
View More Related Question
1) What is the output of this C code?
int k = 8;
int x = 0 == 1 && k++;
printf("%d%d\n", x, k);
2) Which of the following data type will throw an error on modulus operation(%)?
3) The operator && in 'C' language is a (n):
4) What should be the value of i and k at the end of the following program segments?
5) Consider the following statements:
int a=2, b=3, c=4; What are the values of a, b and c, respectively?