Which bitwise operator is suitable for turning on a particular bit in a number?Home | Discussion Forum
Which bitwise operator is suitable for turning on a particular bit in a number?
View More Related Question
1) Consider the following statements:
int a=2, b=3, c=4; What are the values of a, b and c, respectively?
2) What is the output of this C code?
int a = 10;
double b = 5.6;
c = a + b;
3) Consider the following code fragment:
int a,c; c=2; What will be the value of "a" after the above lines are executed?
4) The precedence of arithmetic operators is (from highest to lowest)
5) Consider the following program fragment:
main() Which one of the given answers in correct?